ROBIAN was established in 1987 by ROB and IAN Treloar and had been supplying clients with Pavilions (Clear Span Structures), Marquees and Heavy Duty Classics for 25 years.
In 2012 Ian & Sheryl Treloar restructured the Company and added extra related products to the range.
Key strengths of spanIT are:
- Manufacturers and Distributors of the Australian designed ROBIAN range of structures for a variety of applications both temporary (as in Event Hire or similar) and permanent.
- ROBIAN is a recognised and trusted Australian Brand name.
- Components designed using AutoCAD software, manufactured with laser cut and precision formed joint systems, CNC machined and hand finished extrusions, with computer cut fabric construction.
- Utilisation of quality management system ISO 9001 2015 to assist with meeting customer needs & enhancing their satisfaction.
- Ability to Facilitate other makes of Structures and PVC Washing machines.
- Provide warehousing, ex stock, as a rapid response solution for any requirement.
All our structures have been designed and engineered to the ABCB 2015 Temporary Structures Standard which references a number of Australian Building Standards. Appropriate structural certification and installation manuals accompany each structure.
For new clients or a new product, we provide a pre-assembly and basic training service to demonstrate how the structure should be erected using safe work procedures and practical techniques.
We can also assist with the acquisition of council approvals for permanent installations.
Using our many years of experience in the hire industry we can offer CAD layouts and costing templates for that special event.
ROBIAN structures have been in the market place for over 30 years, and even the earliest of frames are still in use.
Why Choose spanIT?
- Australian Manufacturer and Distributor of ROBIAN brand structures.
- Over 30 years experience manufacturing and 10 years experience as Hire Company Operators, and Event Managers.
- Australia wide customer base providing contacts & networking opportunities.
- Custom product design and manufacture – laterally thinking outside the square!
- Technical assistance with the acquisition of planning and building permits for structures to be used as permanent buildings.
- Facilitators of major brand name European structures and warehouses.
- Event organisation consultancy.
- We can make a difference!